Current prompt for “Readers Choice” or “Highlighting” articles.
Interview: How Do You Afford to Travel?
Deadline: April 30th
The question that’s on everyone’s mind! How do you afford to travel with kids? Please copy the Interview prompts below and send it in which each question answered.
- Tell us a bit about your family and how travel fits into your life.
- How do you budget throughout the year? What do you give up (if anything) in order to fund your travels?
- Do you use credit card points, rewards, hotel and airline accounts? (please be specific) to help fund your travels?
- How do you find the best rates for flights and accommodations?
- Any final money-saving hacks for families wanting to take a family vacation?
Send your full name, non-competing link and best high quality horizontal (landscape) image from your family travels.
- Submissions may be edited for grammar, SEO, cohesion, and flow before publishing.
- If extensive editing is required, submissions will be sent back to the author to go through one or more revisions before publishing, this is the case for 1/3 of our submissions in this category when submitted by inexperienced writers.
- One High-Resolution Photo is required. We LOVE photos with you and your kids in the frame, particularly lifestyle images which include your family enjoying the moments (not posed). Please be sure the image is zoomed back far enough that we can also see your surroundings. Images without any family members are great too. Please be sure to notate if you are NOT ok with your image being used as our “feature” photo – which would be used as the main image in all our social media channels including Pinterest.
- Please avoid double spacing between sentences.
- Write as if you are explaining something to a friend.
- All submissions must be original content written specifically for Adventures With Children.
- You must have personally visited/used your recommendation spot/services with a child in tow.
- Please be sure you include your social media handles for credit on Instagram, facebook, etc.
- We will include ONE do-follow link to your blog as anchor text.